Allterrain Services Group-Zambia
Allterrain Services Group-Zambia, Africa’s leading facilities service provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Zambian with proven performance to fill the existing vacant position at our Lusaka project in Zambia as listed below;
JOB TITLE: FACILITIES COORDINATOR (x1)
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Undertake re-active maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Ensure that best operating practice is applied when undertaking maintenance tasks / repairs.
- Manage maintenance material.
- Evaluate check sheets on a weekly basis.
- Supervision of work teams and sub-contractors.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Assist in keeping workplace tidy and presentable.
- Quality control of all maintenance activities and Site-Specific Objectives
- Good knowledge of planned maintenance systems
- Help Desk interface with Technical work environment.
- Incident / Accident Investigations.
- OHS Act Requirements.
- Environmental Act Requirements.
- National Building Regulations.
- Labour Relations
- Risk Assessments
- Report writing.
Qualification And Experience
The ideal candidate must have;
- Full grade 12 school certificate
- Certificate/Diploma in a technical field e.g. Real Estate, Engineering or Building technology
- Certificate in contract management, project management or facilities management will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ work-related experience in Facilities.
If you meet the above criteria, email your application letter and curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Officer on [email protected] not later than 2nd April 2021. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to Rmabuku@tsebo.com.