Website Yalelo Limited
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter with a customer-centric focus to work as Exports and Modern Trade Manager.
The Exports and Modern Trade Manager will lead in assessing viability of regional markets and implementing route-to-market to expand Yalelo’s footprint. He/she will also manage relationships with key customers in Modern Trade.
The right Fit will
- Lead identification of expansion opportunities and implement the optimal route-to-market strategy in SADC and COMESA trade bloc
- Cultivate relationships with the reliable partners across borders to seamlessly expand Yalelo’s presence
- Research regulatory landscape of regional markets to assess viability of direct trade
- Work closely with planning and optimization team to ensure that demand in modern trade and export is met with the desired SKUs
- Work closely with key Buyers to grow the fresh and frozen fish categories in Modern Trade
- Collaborate with Retail, Marketing and Finance teams on pricing and promotional activity
- Provide input in the development of new innovations and SKUs
- Collaborate with the Retail and Logistics teams to ensure that modern trade customer issues are resolved efficiently
- BSc/BA in business or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in similar roles managing teams and leadership.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with solid business development skills
- High problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Strong negotiation skills
Meeting customer requirements is demanding, and the successful candidates must be available to their team and/or customers on weekends (except while on leave).
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.