Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
At BDO Zambia, we have a rapidly growing admin practice looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
- Provide high level assistance to the Managing Director
- Managing the MD’s schedule and diary
- Handling critical communication with clients, management and staff
- Keeping records of corporate documents, reports and files
- Managing confidential information
- Providing administrative support
- Any other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- At least two years traceable experience in a similar role,
- Ability to anticipate needs and preferences
- Articulate and confident
- Scheduling expertise and organisation skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent critical analysis, problem solving and business writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good client servicing skills
- Competitive remuneration package
All applications should be sent to [email protected] with the headline EXE ASSISTANT not later than Friday 5 May 2023.
Visit our website www.bdo.co.zm for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.