Enviro Processing Limited
An Industry leading processing and metal recovery business.
Enviro Processing Ltd is an Ndola based Mining Company owned and operated by Jubilee Metals Group Plc, an Industry leading processing and metal recovery business.
The Company is now looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
1. ARTISAN FITTERS x2
The Artisan Fitters are responsible for maximizing plant availability through, maintaining the operational integrity of the plant & equipment in order to achieve production targets. Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out maintenance activities assigned by the Supervisor in accordance with safe work procedures.
- Ensure allocated jobs are always completed in timely manner and of high quality to prevent rework.
- Assist in the proactive identification of repair and maintenance works required.
- Prepare accurate service and repair reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all tools, plant and equipment are kept in good condition, meet required safety standards and are available for use when required.
- Identify and resolve issues associated with breakdown/corrective maintenance in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area both during and after completing a job/task
Experience & Qualifications:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Holder of a Craft Certificate or better in Mechanical Fitting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintenance of fixed plant equipment
- Ability to show initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
- A member of EIZ
- Must have good communication skills in the English language.
The Rigger will be responsible for providing rigging services to the production function. Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct general rigging jobs in the plant
- Carry out routine and statutory inspections
- Conduct preventive maintenance and statutory examination of all lifting equipment
- Replacement of worn-out ropes on mobile cranes and overhead cranes
Experience & Qualifications
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of a Craft Certificate in Rigging
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a rigging artisan in a Plant environment.
- Have a good understanding of rules, regulations and company policy as regards to Lifting Machinery and Accessories.
- Experienced with inspection of Lifting Machinery, Lifting Equipment and Lifting Accessories
- Strong commitment to safety
3. CRANE OPERATOR
The Crane Operator will be responsible for operating a mobile crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads
- To operate different types of mobile cranes according to verbal, written or signal instructions
- To be able to operate Fork lifts
- Inspecting the crane to ensure its safety
- Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism
- Understanding and executing the job billing process
- Field and workshop maintenance and related lifting gear inspections
- Materials handling and crane operations and related safety inspections
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Relevant certification in Crane operation – Crafts Man Certificate of OSHA
- Member or the Engineering Institution of Zambia
- Minimum two years’ experience in Crane Operation
- Operation of other mobile equipment e.g. Forklift, Front End Loader will be an added advantage.
- OEM driver rigger qualifications an advantage
- Must be up to date, and willing to comply with all SHE standards
- Able to assess each load and select proper equipment for the job
- Solid working knowledge of all rigging equipment and inspections to ensure in good working order
- Experienced with crane assembly and disassembly
- Solid math skills for calculating load requirements
- Physically capable of working in demanding conditions
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to submit copies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae to RoanRecruitment@jubileemetalsgroup.com (with the subject line bearing the position you are applying for).
Closing date for receipt of applications is 17:00hrs on Monday, 14th June 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to RoanRecruitment@jubileemetalsgroup.com.