Texila American University
Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Enrolment Advisors.
Roles and Responsibilities;
The tasks of Enrollment Advisor will include but are not limited to:
- Enters lead lists and individual prospects into system, as identified or provided by self or other staff member
- Communicating with prospective students
- Prequalifies prospective students against university criteria or forwards application to relevant superior for qualification advice
- Documents communication with contacts by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Organizing market research
- Arranging promotional events
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Analyzing questionnaires
- Assisting in writing reports and analyzing data
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Prepares all promotional kits to include university information, the necessary applications, brochures, and appropriate special program information upon direction of university management.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performs any other lawful duties assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Sales and Marketing or related
- 2 – 4 Years Experience in sales or related field.
All candidates that meet the job requirements to send their updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] on or before 12 April 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to Texila2021@gmail.com.