Brilliance Executive Management
Phone: +260 950 692990
The Electrician will be responsible for drafting blueprints that display the position and orientation of critical system components, wiring, and circuitry. Performing high quality electrical preventative corrective and routine maintenance activities on various production mill plant machinery and equipment and that allocated jobs are completed to high quality standard to include hazard identification and SOP’s.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Assemble, test, install, and maintain appliances, equipment, and fixtures
- Determine the causes of system and equipment failures
- Repair and replace wiring.
- Read blueprints and schematics.
- Advise the management team of critical systems that could be hazardous
Inspect and test plant electrical systems, including fuses, transformers and circuit breakers.
- Execute all electrical maintenance, installation and repairs ensuring the efficient operations.
- Identify and resolve issues associated with electrical breakdown corrective maintenance at assigned location
- Using measurement tools test the continuity of circuits
- Connect power cables and equipment to the plant
- Install ground leads
- Perform manually taxing tasks, including digging ditches, lifting heavy equipment, and maintaining strenuous positions
- Document repairs and modifications.
- Diagnose and address functionality and safety issues.
- Design and install indoor and outdoor electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Good communications skills
- Ability to interact with other skilled & unskilled trade professionals
- Ability to run conduit
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Working knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
Primary Areas of Accountability:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized institution/college
- Must have a minimum of at least (3) years commercial or industrial electrical experience
- Must have attended OSHA 10- or 30-Hour Training and Safety.
- Knowledge and experience of appropriate building and fire safety codes
- Experience with new builds, renovations and historical restoration projects.
- Knowledge of energy-efficient equipment and products
- Knowledge of National Electric Code, state and local building codes.
- Member of Engineering Institute of Zambia (Must be a fully paid up member)
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Social Sciences or any related field
- Master’s Degree or MBA in Finance would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of at least seven (7) years’ experience in credit underwriting/analysis, credit evaluation and control in a Banking environment
- At least three years (03) years’ experience at senior management/department Head level
- Experience in dealing with Senior/Executive Management
- Good knowledge of Bank of Zambia guidelines and other relevant Credit related Regulations including Basel II
- Experience of presenting to and communicating with senior management and the Board
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Banking and Financial Services
QUALIFIED FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR ABOVE THE POSITION
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 working days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAG
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.