Workers Compensation Fund Control Board
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB) is a social security scheme responsible for compensating workers in respect of accidents suffered and diseases contracted during the course of employment in accordance with the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act No. 10 of 1999 of the Laws of Zambia
The Workers Compensation Fund Control Board invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens to fill the following vacant position.
To drive Board vehicle (s) on official duties, convey Board officers to various destinations and make deliveries in order to ensure they get to their destinations on time and that the vehicles are mechanically sound
- Drives the vehicle to transport officers to various destinations so that they can carry out their official business
- Distributes mail to Board members so that information and other goods and services are provided in good time.
- Makes deliveries to different locations of the city and country in good time in order to maintain good corporate image of the Board.
- Undertakes minor repairs to the motor vehicle(s) and cleans it in order to keep in good condition.
Candidates must have the following
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate.
- Minimum of a Craft Certificate or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Must have a valid PSV Driver’s license of two (2) years and above.
- Numerical and interpersonal skills
- Good personal organization
- Sober minded
- Etiquette training will be of added advantage
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support your application with contact details indicating day time telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address later than 4th June, 2021.
Please note that you DO NOT need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum job requirements and note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Manager – Human Resources and Administration
Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board
Corner Broadway / Moffat Road
P.O. Box 71534