Carlcare Service Limited
Job Title: Driver
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Zambia in 2016 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in Country. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Driver who is a punctual candidate with good time management skills to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering stock from the warehouse to the required destination in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Should be able to work on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Should be between 30 – 50 years.
- At least 2-year driving experience with a well-known background.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the email provided [email protected] note later than, 18th March, 2022.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to HR.ZM@transsion.com.