Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)
DRIVER – ZRA09 – (12 POSITIONS) 4 LUSAKA, 2 NDOLA, 1 LIVINGSTONE, 1 SOLWEZI, 1 NAKONDE, 1 CHINSALI, 1 KASAMA AND 1 KAPIRI MPOSHI (12 Position(s))
- Driving ZRA officers in the field;
- Carrying out assignments timely and updating log books and work tickets for operational vehicles every time the vehicle is used;
- Ensuring that vehicles are in proper working condition at all times through daily checking for oil and water and any defects and reporting any problems to the Head Driver; and
- Ensuring that the vehicle is clean at all times
- Grade 12 Certificate or General Certificate of Education Equivalent
- Basic Mechanics skills will be treated as added advantage
- Clean and valid category C Drivers’ license and above
- Minimum 5 years relevant post qualification work experience
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Self motivated and personal organisation
- Good communication skills
- Honest and sober character
- Customer service orientation.
- Principled and able to handle difficult assignments
Kindly note that Zambia Revenue Authority does not solicit for fees at any stage of the recruitment process, any such attempts should be treated as fraudulent and reported immediately.
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm.