Talent House Limited
Our client is looking to hire a Driver to transport them in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Safely transporting the client as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage in a timely manner.
- Valid driver’s licenses.
- Prior experience as a driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.