Research and Development to Improve Health for All
Zambart is a research-focussed non-governmental organisation that conducts research on HIV and Tuberculosis to help control and mitigate the impact of the dual epidemic. Zambart staff form an interdisciplinary team with a range of expertise including epidemiology, clinical science, social science, laboratory, operations research, health systems and services research, health policy analysis, health economics, health communication and counselling.
XACT – III is a randomised controlled trial (RCT) to evaluate a scalable active case finding intervention for TB using a point-of-care molecular tool (GeneXpert).
To support the research activities, we are looking for two candidates to fill the following positions:
Driver (1) – Kanyama (Lusaka)
Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Drive research team from one place of operation to another.
- Assist in packing study equipment and other logistical requirement.
- Assist to put up a tent at field study site.
- Conduct community mobilization.
- Must be a grade twelve (12) and at least 21 years and above.
- Good social communication skills.
- Holder of grade C driver’s license.
- Experience working in NGOs.
- Able to keep vehicle logbook up to date
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Fluency in English, Nyanga and Bemba.
- Must be willing to work long hours and as duty demand.
- Being able to assist the study staff in community mobilization activities will be an advantage.
Only applicants who meet the criteria for the above positions should submit their application letter, CV and certificates to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Zambart Head Office
UNZA at Ridgeway Campus,
Off Nationalist road,
PO Box 50697,
or email to Jobs@zambart.org.zm.
Kindly state the position you are applying for.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday 16th June, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@zambart.org.zm.