National Health Insurance Management Authority (NHIMA)
The role will be responsible for delivering mail, documents, materials and other communication items from place to place as may be assigned and keep a record of the same. It will also be responsible for driving staff for official out of station duties as may be required from time to time.
- To deliver mail;
- To drive staff for official duties as may be required;
- To maintain high levels of safety for both passengers, self and the vehicle;
- To meet staff and official visitors at the airport, facilitate immigration, hotel check-in and other formalities;
- To log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, transportation/vehicle-related expenditures, vehicle servicing and repairs;
- To ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle(s) including checking of oil, water, battery, tyres, etc;
- To perform minor repairs and make timely arrangements for any other repairs necessary to keep the vehicle safe and mechanically roadworthy;
- To maintain the vehicle(s) in clean condition; and
- To undertake any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Grade twelve (12) School certificate with a pass in the English Language; and
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Must have a craft certificate in motor vehicle mechanics
Competencies required for this Role
- Grade twelve (12) School certificate with a pass in the English Language;
- Must have a craft Certificate in Motor Vehicle mechanics;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a driver in a fast-paced environment;
- Must possess a valid class B driving licence;
To apply for this job please visit careers.nhima.co.zm.