The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Provides safe, reliable and courteous transport and courier services to MTNZ staff and visitors;
- Drives an assigned route to transport MTN staff and guests to and from various locations, MTNZ work sites and other business locations;
- Plans routes and requirements by studying schedules or ad-hoc requests by the office;
- Fulfills special requests of the office by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands;
- Keeps vehicles clean, serviceable and in a useable condition by undertaking routine checks daily;
- Makes and collects vehicles from garage;
- Stock distribution to all service centers in Lusaka;
- Maintains passenger confidence by keeping information strictly confidential;
- Undertakes other assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Grade 12 School certificate
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Driving with a valid driving license preferably Class C
- In depth knowledge of and understanding of Highway Code, Road traffic rules and Defensive driving course
- Four-wheel driving skills, Craft Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics and Certificate in First Aid
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English language
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment and knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures
- Numerical skills, attention to detail and ability to understand and follow written instructions
- Good interpersonal and time management skills, trustworthy and patient
- Ability to remain composed under pressure, flexible, team player, diplomatic and positive attitude.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best Job board for jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.