FSG Zambia Limited
1. Purpose Of The Job
To provide dignified, compassionate and caring funeral services to the Funeral Services Group.
2. Key Performance Areas
- Daily vehicle checks e.g. oils, water, tyres etc.
- Reporting all maintenance issues with regards to machinery and vehicles to management
- Conduct funerals locally and or across the country
- Assist with mortuary activities whenever required to do so
- Ensure that the company equipment is fully cared for
- Assist in liaison with the public and hospitals in terms of efficient collection of bodies
- Assist in pro-active preparation of schedules
- Communicate well with other drivers, mortuary attendants and receptionists
3. Educational Requirements
- Grade 12 Certificate certificates and good practical experience in the transport industry
- Clean driver’s licence for over 3 years.
4. Required Competencies
- Effective communication at all levels
- Must be able to use own initiative
- Must be mature, calm, neat and presentable
- Good supervision skill
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively drive mortuary vehicles and motor bikes.
- Highly assertive
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.