Website FSG Zambia Limited
Job Title: Driver
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide dignified, compassionate and caring funeral services to the Funeral Services Group.
2. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Daily vehicle checks e.g. oils, water, tyres etc
- Reporting all maintenance issues with regards to machinery and vehicles to management
- Conduct funerals locally and or across the country
- Assist with mortuary activities whenever required to do so
- Ensure that the company equipment is fully cared for
- Assist in liaison with the public and hospitals in terms of efficient collection of bodies
- Assist in pro-active preparation of schedules
- Communicate well with other drivers, mortuary attendants and receptionists
3. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 Certificate certificates and good practical experience in the transport industry
- Clean driver’s licence for over 3 years
4. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Effective communication at all levels
- Must be able to use own initiative
- Must be mature, calm, neat and presentable
- Good supervision skill
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively drive mortuary vehicles and motor bikes.
- Highly assertive
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.