260 Brands (Seba Foods Zambia Ltd.)
Reporting to the Country Sales Manager, the DRC Sales & Marketing Manager will accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales and marketing plans; managing staff members as well as distributors, to develop business across the Katanga province.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new markets in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Sensitizing regions and markets with less awareness of products through marketing strategies
- Ensuring route to market is efficient and timely and the channel distribution is appropriately suited for a basket of products
- Analysis of sales information and providing insights to the reporting manager on daily sales and competitive landscape
- Develop strategies for growing into untapped market segments i.e institutions, commercial operators
- Mentor employees and promoters to help them achieve individual & team objectives
Key Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Minimum 3 years’ of Sales/Marketing or related experience in FMCG products
- Minimum 1 year experience in Congo (Required)
- Languages: English plus French and Swahili is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For all interested candidates, please email a cover letter and resume as well as any other relevant supporting documents to [email protected] with “DRC Sales & Marketing Manager” in the subject line
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.