Adaptive Leadership Zambia
Organization Background: Adaptive Leadership Zambia is a movement that is aimed primarily at reducing the number of new HIV infections/incidences among the adolescents and young adults in Zambia. The movement works with communities to mobilize them around issues that challenge good health outcomes among young people. The movement is looking for skilled, dynamic, innovative and self-motivated young Zambians to assume roles in the following positions.
Position: District/SUB District Managers
Location: Lundazi, Mansa, Chikankata, Lusaka (Kanyama, Chawama, Chelstone, Matero, Chilenje, Chipata), Choma, Chinsali, Solwezi, Kasama, Kafue, Chilanga, Chongwe, Mpongwe, Lufwanyama, Chililabombwe, Kitwe/Kalulushi, Mufulira.
Supervisor: District Lead Facilitator
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Master’s degree in any field will be an added advantage
- 2 to 3 years work experience in community work
- Training in adaptive leadership will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, and interpersonal skills
- Able to read and write applicable local language and ability to interpret it
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrable community mobilization skills
- Resident in the district being applied for
Summary Job Description
- Coordinate resources, both technically and administratively for the flawless execution of interventions
- Execute a diffusion strategy alongside a clearly labelled M&E community trackers for facilities,
- Support the development and effective delivery of interventions on-time, within scope and within budget
- Support organization of forums and operations of the intervention teams
- Help teams develop comprehensive intervention plans and budgets to be shared with National core working group and other stakeholders
- Report challenges and escalate to management promptly
- Support the implementation of the measurement framework
- Act as liaison between intervention teams in the communities and the ALZ administration and ensuring a 360 feedback system
- Conduct regular check-ins with intervention teams to ensure that all key stakeholders are kept updated with happenings at ground level and at office level
Interested applicants must forward their Curriculum Vitae along with a brief cover letter and certified copies of all relevant qualifications, stating the specific job being applied for in the letter. The District or sub district Name should be clearly stated for those applying for manager roles. Send all correspondence to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to be sent not later than 16 August 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.