Zambian Breweries Plc
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The main purpose of the job is to make beer deliveries to customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure on time product delivery for all planned orders and schedule and/ ad hoc orders according to the route
- Reduce/minimize breakages in transit and maintain package quality
- Manage and maintain a low driver balance account
- Ensuring that all settlements are fully settled timeously
- Ensuring that all PODs invoices are returned from customers are settled daily
- Ensure quality standard of the products is maintained
- Report all customer complaints to management
- Providing Excellent customer service
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Managing truck fuel consumption daily
- Ensuring that the truck is clean AT ALL TIMES and well maintained
- Maintain a safe working environment by not endangering yourself and others
- Conduct daily pre-trip inspections on forklift
- Wear the correct Personal Protective Equipment
- Entrench and adhere to all company safety standards
- Follow safe operating procedures and work instructions at all times
- Report safety hazards, accidents and incidents to your supervisor
- Observe all Covid 19 Safety Guidelines / Protocols
- Always adhere to all SAFETY requirements
- Apply VPO/DPO practices in daily operational activities and tasks
- Participate in daily, monthly, and annual stock counts
- Participate in VPO Logistics pillar implementation and execution
- Initiate and participate in problem solving sessions by using DPO problem tools such as 5Whys, OWDs and AB reports
- Participate in people engagement committees when required
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Certificate / Diploma in any Business Study
- Class CE driver’s License
- Class CE & Defensive Driving certificate
- Able to read and write
- Previous experience with driving
- Driving experience & Sales
- Ability to adhere to instruction
- High integrity levels
- Team Player
- No criminal record
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than (7 October 2021)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.