Afrox Zambia Limited
Afrox Zambia Limited is the leading Gases and Welding solutions providing company in Zambia. It is a member of the Linde Group Plc. The company wishes to fill the executive vacant position of:
Job Title: Dissolved Acetylene Scaler
Reporting to the D.A Plant Supervisor, your key responsibilities include:
- Pre and post filling inspection of Dissolved Acetylene Cylinders
- Weigh in and out of Dissolved Acetylene Cylinders Acetoning Of Dissolved Acetylene Cylinders
- Assisting in the plant operator in day to day logistical requirements for the smooth running of the DA Plant Documentation of operational activities
- Any other operational activities as assigned by the DA Plant Operator and Supervisor from time to time
- Full Grade 12 certificate.
- A trade test or technical qualification in Mechanical or Heavy Equipment Repair Technician or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must be a member of Engineering Institute of Zambia (E.I.Z).
If you are interested and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly send your application clearly stating the position applied, attaching a detailed C.V. with three traceable referees, copies of academic and professional qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 9th July 2021
Only short-listed candidates shall be responded to.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.