Website SPENN Zambia Limited
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Reports to: Direct Sales Team Lead
SPENN is a global Mobile Banking App developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. Through the SPENN app, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities secure, instantly and free. The SPENN app is completely free to download and use. We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa. We use our own payment solution to pay for all costs within the company.
The Direct Sales Agent will assist his/her Direct Sales Team Lead to execute events in an assigned territory through field sales, in-store demo activity, guerrilla marketing, education forums and product events. The main responsibilities of the role are to increase awareness of the brand and product through constant consumer interaction, product use, and gather user feedback on product or service improvements.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and support the team efforts. Furthermore, the candidate will have a thirst for excellence and have a passion for helping the unbanked and underbanked on a daily basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively recruit Spenn users and produce awareness of the product through excellent execution of
- On boarding of new spenn customer
- Educating customers on the benefits of using spenn
- Encouraging customer on making bill payments and Airtime through spenn
- Grade Certificate
- School leavers
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in field sales and door to door activating
- A team player with positive personal attitude
- Previous mobile money experience is an added advantage.
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in both Local Language and English
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Resume to the following email addresses. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Find Zambia Jobs – The best Job board for jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.