Zambia National Building Society (ZNBS)
ZNBS seeks to recruit qualified, skilled, motivated and energetic individuals to fill the position of DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OFFICERS under the Operations Directorate.
To supervise and drive the digital transformation process across ZNBS business functions and departments to enhance the efficiency of operations and service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To cultivate and manage objective working relationships with various stakeholders, including end-users, SMEs, project managers and senior staff members.
- To support digital projects across ZNBS.
- To design relevant IT solutions and product specifications and architecture in accordance with the agreed standards, which conform to the requirements approved by the appropriate governance settings.
- To assess, identify, document, and measure potential opportunities within the business environment and optimise business processes regarding legislative, audit and business policy requirements to ensure that processes are optimal and fit for purpose.
- To ensure adequate unit, system integration and post-implementation unit tests are performed for all configuration and development tasks.
- To ensure testing yields are at an acceptable level of performance for the changes being delivered.
- To establish a sound, change management culture through awareness of campaigns which influence behaviour and drive user acceptance.
- To analyse and/or identify problems/requirements to determine impact, patterns and trends, best-fit alternatives, and best practice solutions.
- To determine the estimated resources and timelines required to deliver the required functionality.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a relevant field
- Three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Member of The Information and Communications Technology Association of Zambia (ICTAZ) Added Advantage
- Knowledge and experience in banking
- Prince II certification or project management certification
Required Competencies / Personal Qualities
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- Numerical/Computation Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Presentation skills
- Well-developed knowledge of banking and financial services
- Project management skills
- Good understanding of the digital banking channels
Appropriately qualified and interested candidates meeting the above credentials must submit application letters enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), traceable referees and copies of academic/professional qualifications to the undersigned by Wednesday, 3rd May 17:00 hours.
Director Human Resources
Zambia National Building Society
Century House, 3rd Floor, Cairo Road
P O Box 30420
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.