Airtel is looking for high-achieving graduates to join us in our Digital Technology Graduate Trainee Program under the Airtel Business department
This 2-year long program will expose you to different aspects of the organization through functional and cross-functional stints.
Graduate Trainees will be trained on business, leadership, technical understanding and personal effectiveness. You will also be given the opportunity to execute real jobs/assignments where you will be assigned to a personal coach and mentor who will guide and support you throughout the journey.
Benefits you will receive
- Exposure to learn and work in a global company with exciting and challenging projects
- Ability to work along seasoned experienced professionals in a dynamic and competitive environment
- Cross operational training where you will meet and build a network with other professionals in other Airtel operations
Position: Digital Technology Graduate Trainees
Department: Airtel Business
ELIGIBILITY INTO THE PROGRAM
- Must be a Zambian National
- A recent graduate from reputable University locally or abroad with a merit or better
- Must have graduated between 2019 -2022
- Must not be older than 25 years at the time of applying
- Possess up to 2 years’ work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering /Computer Science/Mobile Computing/ Information Technology/ Internet Technologies and Security/ Computer Network Engineering
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
PERSONAL BEHAVIOUR REQUIRED IN THE POST
- High level of commitment
- Fast learner
- Ability to manage customer relationships
- Responsible, ethical, and trustworthy
- A good team player with strong leadership potential
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated and passionate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills and good command of written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good verbal ability
- Executive Presence
Suitable candidates requested to apply by submitting their details on this link or scanning the QR Code below
Closing date for receiving applications is Monday, 29th August, 2022.
Successful applicants will undergo aptitude and psychometric tests. Candidates with qualifications from overseas universities should have them validated by the Zambia Qualifications Authority to get the equivalent of the local qualifications.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability and/or ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.