Play it Forward
The internship is part of the Digital Skills Accelerator project funded by the Pestalozzi International Foundation. The internship is aimed at young people in Livingstone with a strong interest in ICTs and community development.
The internship program will commence in April 2022 and will run for a 1-year period. The first 9 months focuses on full stack web development and soft skill training, and the last 3 months is dedicated to experiential learning (Internship) and mentorship.
What’s in it for you?
- Learning full-stack web development
- Opportunity to build and showcase your own projects and websites
- The internship is an opportunity for young people to up skill and build the capacity needed to access decent work opportunities.
- Soft Skills: Effective Networking, Time Management, How to Prepare for Interviews and Effective Job Searching.
Location: Livingstone, Zambia
Type: Voluntary / Unpaid
Duration: 1 year
Essential skills and experience:
- Have completed grade 12
- Between 17 -23 years old at the time of the application
- Have at least a merit in mathematics
- Be willing to commitment to a full-time learning program (~20 hours/week)
- Be willing and available to teach other young people
- Demonstrate an interest in ICT
if you are in Livingstone and are interested please apply through the Link below
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.