Job Title: Digital Client Support Consultant
Job Id: 21330706
The Digital Client Support Consultant will deliver in-depth training and support for new and existing clients across Kenya for Citi’s digital banking products, including CitiDirect BE/Mobile/Tablet, WorldLink, CitiConnect, etc.
Provide cash product advisory to our clients to create efficiencies within our existing client’s business environment.
This position provides opportunities to:
- Learn the full range of Digital Client Support banking products and become Subject Matter Expert in identified products.
- Fully develop training & presentation skills, ranging from informal one-on-one tuition to large-scale classroom presentations.
- Interact with top-tier clients and build strong client relationships.
- Cultivate effective partnerships with Product, Relationship, Technology, Client Experience and Operations.
- Gain exposure to managing sensitive issues such as Clients at Risk.
- Understand standard advisory methodologies and develop skills towards ensuring solutions are applied to generate efficiencies.
The role requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
Digital Product Advisory
- Provide our clients with trusted advice that will enable them to fully appreciate the capabilities of Citi’s electronic product range.
- Provide support to our partners to ensure that Citi are able to leverage the capabilities of its electronic range of products and solutions.
- Provide our clients with detailed analysis on best practices and adopting a streamlined approach, creating efficiencies and increasing the client experience.
- Provide in-depth training to clients explaining the technical, functional and business capabilities of CitiDirect BE, CitiDirect NextGen, training to be delivered either remotely or onsite with the client.
- Collate and report key team performance metrics (MIS).
- Continually seek quality and process improvements.
- Represent Digital Client Support in cross-departmental meetings, knowledge forums and client conference calls as required.
- Comply with all corporate policies and practices and adhere to audit and regulatory requirements.
- Provide second and third level support on client digital channels on technical issue resolution and escalation.
- To provide excellent customer service for external and internal customers in time.
- Timely escalate to the manager the questions/issues which can’t be solved on your own or in specified time and process improvements.
- Proactive client support metric for query reduction and inform client education.
- Team oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent execution skills in a multi-tasking mode and follow-up effectively.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in digital client channel/electronic banking support.
- Experience in and understanding of new technology developments, their applications and how those enable Digital product delivery.
- 5 years of experience, including 2+ years in client service.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Institutional Client Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.