Website Zambia Seed Company
Zambia Seed Company Limited (ZAMSEED) is an agricultural input provider operating in Zambia and selected SADC/COMESA countries. Its main objective is to develop, produce and market high quality seed of all agricultural as well as horticultural crops of major importance.
The company is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Depot Sales Clerk (Chipata).
1. Product Display
- Ensure products are well displayed
- Ensure all products have price tags
- Replenish display stocks as need be
- Ensure the premises are kept clean and habitable
2. Helping clients understand product lines
- Explain to customers the performance of products
- Give flyers and other supportive material
- Offer after sales linkages with Extension Officers
3. Offer technical support to the Regional Sales Manager
- Avail products for mobile sales
- Avail statements, POPs and any depot related function
- Advise on any needed customer linkages
4. Facilitate and coordinate Extension Officers operations
- Issue out stock, books and display material and anything that will aid their field operation
- Coordinate their sales and deposits thereof against their Internal Transfers
5. Conducting and coordinating sales related issues
- Receive/request for seed from Head Office
- Issue out Internal Transfers to RSM and EOs
- Offer Sales support to walk in customers
- Post sales i.e., cash, credit and returns in the system
- Ensure products that come in and go out are reflective in the Kardex for easy coordination
6. Ensure banking of accrued sales on a regular basis
7. Ensure good rapport with accounts and stores for monetary and stock consistency in the system
B. Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Must have successfully completed a Diploma in Agriculture Business Management or General Agriculture
- Must be computer literate
- Must be conversant in Pastel
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae should be attached as one document with Applicant names as title.
All applications must be submitted to [email protected] by 9th March 2022.
GOODSEED PURESEED ZAMSEED
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.