Swiss Guard Security Services
Listed below are the main duties to be performed;
- Supervision of guards/officers and supervisors
- Preparation and submitting of weekly/monthly performance reports
- Weekly and monthly client visitation
- Verification and submission of payrolls
- Continuation of Training of guards/officers
- Coordinate daily activities on the ground/patrols
- Investigation of crimes
- Hold parades in both day and night shifts
- Ensure cleanliness and soberness before deployment
- Undertake client visitation on routine basis
- Daily briefing with supervisors
- Inspect registers for officers on a weekly basis
- Inform Control of any incidents on the ground and report to the Superintendent
- Any other delegated duties ATTRIBUTES
- Strong communication skills
- Sober minded
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent Time management skills
- Self motivated
- Good observer
- Paying attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Experience in Security Management and Investigations
- 5 – 8 years working experience in a similar role or capacity 8
- Certificate or Diploma in Security management
- Demonstrate experience in staff management
- Able to work long hours.
Send applications to [email protected] or bring it to House # 11, plot number 39204 off Benakale road, Northmead.
Deadline is 13th April,2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.