Website AMI Expeditionary Healthcare
Job Title: Dentist
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing providing COVID response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
- Ensure the professional and timely delivery of all Dental Services in-line with facility policies and Procedures
- Assure quality and safety of all services by engaging in Clinical Governance activities
- Participate positively as a member of an international team and ensure the professional reputation and image of AMI is maintained at all times
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Dental Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures
- Preventative dentistry
- Available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, primarily but not exclusively for Dental Services
- Supporting the Project Manager positively as a willing contributor to working in a team environment
- Maintaining adequate stock for all purposes with minimal wastage
- Perform weekly and monthly cost captures and statistics as required
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel
- Work in accordance with posted rostering and maintain approved training standards as required
- Assist in the general day to day operations of the facility as required
- Ensure operational readiness of Dental Services and equipment including personal equipment
- Stay within restricted boundaries when responding to the on-call requirements
- Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Ensure that highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Dental Services
- Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager
- The Dentist must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Dental Surgeon in an acute clinical setting
- Current unrestricted registration as a Dentist in home country
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience as a Dentist in the last 12 months commensurate with the role
- A valid Home Country License must be maintained at all times
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility in working patterns to meet the needs of the service as when required
- BLS certification provider is preferred
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
The position is contingent upon award of the project and should we be awarded additional details (salary, work schedule, location, etc.) would be provided.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.