Mac Staffing Solutions
The Data Manager will be responsible for development of data collection tools and participant tracking systems, aggregating and management of data for various programmatic performance monitoring, managing data harmonization for sharing among consortium members.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the development, maintenance, and quality assurance and control of study database and records, including EDC and paper case report forms
- Design and create routine performance monitoring tools and reports
- Ensure on-time dissemination of routine and ad hoc data quality reports
- Extract routine and ad hoc data sets for quality assurance, quality control, and analyses
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for handling data
- Management of overall lifecycle of programmatic data
- Participate in data collection, data entry and QA/QC activities
- Participate in departmental planning activities
- Participate in the presentation of data to various internal and external stakeholders
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data
- Perform high quality work at all times.
- Attend team meetings, workshops, conferences and other meetings as requested.
- Any other duties or responsibilities found necessary for the successful implementation and
functioning of assigned studies.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of assigned study protocols.
- Complete all required training, including routine Human Subjects Protection and Good
Clinical Practices training.
- Assist managers in identifying training needs and training of study staff in data collection and
- Database querying and management in any RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres)
- Proficiency in one or more data analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS, STATA, Excel)
- Medium to advanced software programming skills in an object oriented or functional programming language (e.g. Python, C#, VB.NET, Java)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Terms Of Reference
Job Title – Data Manager
Reports To – Senior Systems Specialist & Investigator of Record
Location – GPZ Central Office
- Ability to work in a very high-pressure environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and set priorities
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good team player and is willing to learn
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing/ICT, Mathematics, Engineering or related subject
- At least three years’ work experience in data management in a reputable NGO
- Experience in mobile App development will be an added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.