Right to Care
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The Maintained Epidemic Control of HIV (MECH) Project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The MECH project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Request to Hire Ref#: RTCZ21 – 114
Date advertised: 6th October 2021
Closing date: 11th October 2021
Position: Data Capturers X 8
Location: Northern / Luapula
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: Two (2) Years
Reporting to: District M&E Officer
Job grade: TBA
Contact Email: email@example.com
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in IMIS, ICT or Social sciences
- Experience in Microsoft suite
- At least 2 years prior work experience in a related field
- 1-year field experience with questionnaire and survey data
- 1-year experience in M&E related field
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in IMIS, ICT or Social sciences
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Working knowledge and / or experience with SMARTCARE, ODK and Survey CTO
- Work independently, patient/work confidentiality.
- Organizational and Communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Aptitude for and interest in numbers
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management and goal setting
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Retrieval of patient files
- Capturing of patient information and managing data systems.
- Transfer data to server
- Ensure quality of collected data including entry and management
- Compiling of statistics and reports.
- Communication with the implementing team about relevant project issues and provide updates
- Capacity Building of Facility Staff
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.