Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)
Job Title: Data Associates – CHEKUP C3 X9- Ref No. DA/CHE/03/05/22
Location: Livingstone (1), Lusaka (1) Ndola (1), Luanshya (1), Kitwe (1) Mufulira (1), Chingola (1), Solwezi (1), Chililabombwe (1)
Reports to the Data Coordinator, the incumbent collects and enters CHEKUP I project data into a specified electronic health recording system. S/he validates and verifies data for accurate reporting to improve quality of project data.
- Enters all project data in an accurate and timely manner from all service points
- Ensures all collected data is entered and up to date in the specified electronic health record system.
- Handles computer equipment responsibly, keeping inventory of all assigned equipment.
- Handles patient data with utmost confidentiality and follows the set data safety procedures as specified
- Verifies data by comparing it to source documents.
- Retrieves data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Full grade 12 Certificate.
- Diploma in Computer Sciences or Management Information Systems (IMIS).
- At least 2 years data entry experience.
- Experience in the use of DHIS2.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cidrz.org.