At Yalelo, we aim to be the world’s lowest-cost producer of protein, availing healthy, lean meat to all populations.
Yalelo seeks to hire an experienced and eager Data & Analytics Team Lead to drive data collection, analysis, and analytics at its associated company, Aller Aqua. You will join an innovative, cross-departmental, and multi-country team working to improve data processes and utilization to drive growth and continuous improvement of feed production processes. You will be responsible for building systems from scratch and optimizing existing ones– leading D&A’s efforts to enhance operational visibility and encourage a culture of data-driven decision-making at Aller Aqua.
Location: The role will be based in Siavonga with occasional travel to Lusaka.
The Right – Fit candidate will be:
- Searching for a high-impact, high-intensity role in a growing company
- Enthusiastic about building new systems and improve existing ones
- An excellent communicator, working as the D&A team’s representative within our feed supplier’s operations
- Self-initiating and motivating; able to manage multiple projects and people in a complex production environment
- High in emotional intelligence and ability to work effectively within and across departments and companies
- Quick to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Skilled in identifying and driving improvements in data capture processes as well as operations
- Eager to research, learn, and apply new data methods to Yalelo’s aquaculture value chain
- Creative and approaches their work with humility
- Willing to accept failure and learn rapidly
- Able to approach problems with a process orientation
D&A Analyst requirements are:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Data Science, Economics, Software/process Engineering, or Finance
- 1-3 years work experience, 2+ relating to Product Management, Project Management, Data Analysis, Analytics, or a related field
- Comfortable spending extended periods in a rural environment
- Experienced in project management
- Skilled in cleaning, modeling, and analyzing large datasets in Excel
D&A Lead preferences are:
- Familiarity with IT systems and database management
- Experienced in facilitation and training of groups
- Experience with Power BI, Microsoft D365, Navision, or other ERP systems
- Conversant in Nyanja
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.breezy.hr.