Recruitment Matters Zambia
The Data Analyst will oversee all client projects being performed in the Chipata office. They will manage a team of Data Specialists, who directly administer projects on a daily basis.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for such tasks as:
1. Manage data quality and reporting
2. Monitor deadlines and progress of all projects to meet client expectations.
3. Ensure client communication is handled properly for each project.
4. Manage quality assurance on projects.
5. Evaluate new project specifications to determine feasibility and requirements.
6. Ensure staff is properly allocated to project needs.
7. Oversee existing training protocols and devise new methods to enhance employee performance.
8. Resolve project issues with the team and escalate issues to executives and clients.
9. Review equipment needs and make recommendations to executives, such as hardware, software, and subscriptions.
10. Evaluate performance of Data Specialist and provide candid feedback.
The Data Analyst must relocate to Chipata, Eastern Province. A moving stipend will be negotiated to help with moving fees.
Exceptional English communication skills.
Superb attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
IT network administration training.
Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing teams on tech related projects.
- Advanced skill in Google Workspace, including BigQuery, Google Data Studio
- Advanced skills in Excel including VBA
- Skills in R programming language, SQL, Data Visualization, Tableau
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.recruitmentmattersafrica.com.