Website Impact Enterprises
The Data Analyst will oversee all client projects being performed in the Chipata office. They will manage a team of Data Specialists, who directly administer projects on a daily basis.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for such tasks as:
- Manage data quality and reporting
- Monitor deadlines and progress of all projects to meet client expectations.
- Ensure client communication is handled properly for each project.
- Manage quality assurance on projects.
- Evaluate new project specifications to determine feasibility and requirements.
- Ensure staff is properly allocated to project needs.
- Oversee existing training protocols and devise new methods to enhance employee performance.
- Resolve project issues with the team and escalate issues to executives and clients.
- Review equipment needs and make recommendations to executives, such as hardware, software, and subscriptions.
- Evaluate the performance of Data Specialists and provide candid feedback.
The Data Analyst must relocate to Chipata, Eastern Province. A moving stipend will be negotiated to help with moving fees.
The candidate must meet all of the below qualifications:
- Exceptional English communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing teams on tech related projects.
- Advanced skill in Google Workspace, BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Data Visualization, Tableau
- Advanced skills in Excel including VBA
- Skills in R programming language, SQL
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- IT network administration training.
- Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.
Additional valuable qualifications include:
- Entrepreneurship experience in business planning, lead generation, financial modeling, investor relations, procurement, managerial accounting.
- Programming skills: HTML/CSS, PHP/Ruby/Python, C#/Java.
- Experience working with foreign companies in the United States, Canada, Europe, or Australia.
How to apply:
Applicants should email their cover letter and CV and any questions to email@example.com with the subject “Impact Enterprises –Data Analyst”. Applicants should clearly explain their interest in working in Chipata with Impact Enterprises, their relevant experience, and skills related to the job description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.