DEPARTMENT : Marketing
VACANCY : Customer Value Management Campaign Analyst
LEVEL : Senior Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Responsible for Customer Value Management campaign programing and implementing & optimizing the reporting framework that will drive the insights needed to improve GSM campaign performance
Reporting To The Head Customer Experience & Retention, The Main Duties Are:
- Programing of all Marketing campaigns onto the Customer Relationship Management campaign system
- Owning the development, execution of all marketing campaigns for prepaid segments
- Working with internal product teams, and appropriate system vendors to design and deliver campaigns
- Ensuring that all Customer Relationship Management System campaigns are set up as prescribed in the product concept note.
- Ensuring that all Customer Relationship Management system campaigns adhere with the governance and regulatory policy requirements
- Developing report dashboards for daily/weekly/monthly campaign performance tracking
- Identify campaign performance gaps and recommend solutions in order to optimize campaign performance
- Working with the broader Marketing team to establish best practice to improve the quality of campaign
- Timely reviews of all marketing communication to ensure relevance and effectiveness
Educational Qualification & Functional/Technical Skills
- A recognized University Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Actuarial or equivalent
- Strong Structured Query Language (SQL) and data mining knowledge
- Experience in a telecommunication environment will be an added advantage
- Analytical skills and capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Customer Value Management campaign management and programming
- Extensive campaign analysis and reporting experience in a complex environment
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Result orientation
- Achieving Business Success and relationship management
- Proactive and displaying Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]. Closing date for receiving applications is 19th November, 2021.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.