Website United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd
- To ensure quality customer service delivery and assists in cross-selling UBA group products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure proper management of the customer service desk.
- Handle all enquiries and relate directly with customers.
- Assists to cross sell bank’s products and services.
- Timely account opening
- Ensure that banking hall is clean at all times and well stocked.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Banking and Finance or any 2-year business Diploma from a recognized learning institution.
- Full grade Twelve school certificate with five (5) credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
Required Work Experience;
Minimum requisite experience – 1-year relevant work experience.
Key Performance Indicators;
- Customer delivery service index
- Turnaround time in serving customers
- Number of products and services sold
- Volume of transactions against Budget number
- Customer complaint/ compliments
- Required Key Skills & Knowledge;
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Banking products/services
- Major Zambian languages
- Customer service relationship
- Must have a professional disposition
- Possess IT appreciation & application skills
- Information Sourcing & Processing Skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Customer Service orientation
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply through email to: [email protected].
Please indicate the job title and location in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your application letter, CV only in Ms. Word or PDF, grade 12 certificate, a copy of your diploma all attached in a single document.