Great North Credit Limited
POSITION: Customer Relationship Officer X 4 (Choma, Solwezi, Mazabuka and Chipata)
Great North Credit Limited (GNC) is an ambitious micro finance Institution (MFI) licensed by the Bank of Zambia (BOZ). GNC hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and professionally experienced candidates for the positions Customer Relationship Officer. The ideal candidates must have strong marketing and sales in the banking sector, credit management knowledge and acumen in the field of microfinance sector. The successful candidates will be reporting to Head of Sales based at Head Office in Lusaka.
Reporting to Head of Sales, the Customer Relationship Officer is a Key Account Manager responsible for supporting and improving GNCs business growth strategies in the town and surrounding areas. He/She is expected to initiate sales activations and close them as well as escalating to Head of Sales those which need head office support. The Customer Relationship Officer shall be responsible for driving sales and marketing strategies in the town through tracking sales and being the contact person for all the sales enquiries and leads in the town and surrounding areas.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying market segments to be aligned with the products, initiate and close the sales leads.
- Taking lead in identifying potential corporates for possible negotiation of entering into business agreements (M.O.U’s) with them.
- Maintaining a close link with the head office sales team in implementing GNC’s personal and corporate selling, direct marketing and sales promotions to achieve GNCs brand awareness and sales growth in the region.
- Developing market strategies for all new and existing products and services in the town.
- Supporting the development, review and roll out of new credit and digital channels in the town.
- Developing preferred customer pipeline list, carrying out sales and debt recovery client visits and accomplish all selling priorities.
- Attending to the social media sales enquiries and leads coming from within the town and surrounding areas.
- Provide weekly reports to Head of Sales on the sales leads’ performance, potential sales lead generation channels, collections/recoveries and present key items that require urgent attention from management.
- Working closely with the credit manager to ensure origination of quality loans through carrying out excellent credit analysis by the sales team at the time of selling.
- Working as GNC’s contact person to attend to all the company’s business matters and produce reports for management’s decision making.
- Excellent sales and marketing knowledge
- Excellent credit management and debt recovery skills.
- Excellent communication skills and presentations skills
- Advanced IT skills including use of Excel, Word, email, PowerPoint, databases.
- Good multitasking capabilities and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness.
- Digital Marketing skills (Digital marketing content creation)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
A Business related Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
2 year’s work experience in sales and credit roles preferably in Microfinance/Banking sector
Interested candidates should send their application letters, CVs and academic qualifications in one file to [email protected] not later than Tuesday 30th August 2022. Please, indicate the town of preference in your email subject of application for easy identification to shortlist, e.g Choma – CRO Employment Application – Bwalya Hantobolo.
“Indigenous applicants living in towns applied for will stand a higher chance of getting shortlisted”