Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
The Customer Relations Manager will take the lead in the development and implementation of customer experience strategy that describe the intended customer experience. Work closely with the Commercial Line Manager to design and implement customer journeys and communications across all contact channels which will transform the Customer Experience. Create and nurture long-term relationships with customers and resolving any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Development and implementation of customer experience strategy that describe the intended customer experience.
- Enforce world-class Customer relations by quickly and efficiently resolving any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Develop and implement standards for ensuring customer satisfaction, dependence, and product/service patronage
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Utilize CRM tools in monitoring performance, managing pipeline reports and identifying new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing/sales staff to develop a personalized approach to product sales and marketing
- Constantly build knowledge of thought-leading customer experiences to ensure the organization becomes the reputed leader in creating the best & most consistent consumer experience.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate for Corporate Clients
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Periodically meet with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Utilize online social media platforms to engage their customers and provide quick assistance and resolution of client problems
- Travel to various locations to solidify the relationship between a company and its client
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Presentation and Report Writing Skill
- Excellent Public Speaking Skills
- Good Conflict Resolution Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Deadline Driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business or Any Commercial Field
- A Professional Qualification in Customer Services will be a plus
- Must have a minimum of 6+ years of Customer Experience Management
- Must have extensive Customer Experience knowledge and experience required with a proven track record in the drafting and implementation of Customer Experience strategies
- Vast Customer Service work experience from the Telecoms or Banking Sector will a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms will be an added advantage
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 29/03/2021
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.