DEPARTMENT : Airtel Money
VACANCY : Customer Experience Lead
LEVEL : Assistant Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Driving customer experience for Airtel Money products by ensuring regulatory compliance, delivering seamless user experience and having competitive advantage. This role is also responsible for working closely with key cross-functional teams (Customer Service, Information Technology and Sales & Distribution) in ensuring customer issues are addressed in timely fashion and fully resolved to maintain a superior customer experience.
REPORTING TO THE AIRTEL MONEY DIRECTOR, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- AM Products Penetration
- Design & Processes
- Customer Experience
- Proactively resolve customer queries through reconciliation of key services.
- Level 2 escalation
- Queries resolution SLA monitory and Quality assurance.
- Project UAT management
- Platform Operational Configurational change control.
- AM Operational KPIs monitory and user training
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Bachelors in IT, Finance, Business Administration or Equivalent
- Master’s in Business Administration would be additional advantage
- Professional qualification: PRINCE 2 or PMP Certification
- SQL certification will be added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in leading a highly qualified and experienced team in a highly complex environment and experience in the telecom space, especially in Mobile Money and digital domain
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- IT literacy & Excellent with MS Office products
- Abel to operate in a performance driven environment/organisation
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL):
- Good background and experience on technology and digital product.
- Very high collaboration with CEX, Marketing, Product and IT teams.
- Strong Commercial Acumen & Strong Customer orientation
- Excellent Communication skills
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 21st April, 2021.
Airtel Mobile Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.