DEPARTMENT: Sales and Distribution
VACANCY: Customer Centre Representative
LOCATION: All Zones
To handle all customer care interactions by providing consistent standards of service to Airtel customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, effective selling and to build and retain excellent customer relationships
REPORTING TO THE CUSTOMER CENTRE TEAM LEAD, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction through consistent standards of service excellence through implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide excellent customer relationship management by resolving customer queries, selling, retention and relationship building.
- Promote Airtel brand image by managing service delivery aligned to customer needs and business objectives.
- Adhere to good work ethics.
- Diploma/Degree in a Commercial Discipline or related field
- Experience in 1 – 2 years in a similar role
- Cash Management
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Customer Centric
- High level of commitment
- Ability and desire to sell
- High person standard and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]. Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 3rd September, 2021.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.