Operating in seven African countries, with over 200 restaurants, Hungry Lion strives to provide high-quality products at affordable prices in a modern fast-food environment. We are a young, fun, dynamic and growing company full of opportunities with little to no corporate politics. Our mandate is to enlist smart, creative and hard-working people who are prepared for a challenge and want to be part of building something great. We have an opportunity for a Customer Care Service Agent to join our team.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls, WhatsApp and social media messages regarding issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish positive rapport with every caller.
- Respond to social media queries and concerns.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Work with the management team to stay up-to-date on product knowledge and marketing strategies and be informed of any changes in company policies and procedures.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
- Liaise with customers, via relevant channels, in a professional manner.
- Provide feedback and accurately update reports.
- Grade 12 with Tertiary qualification
- Fluency in Business English and at least one other language eg. Bemba or Nyanja
- 1 year’s customer care or call centre experience.
- Intermediate Computer knowledge (speed, accuracy and navigation)
- Online chat experience
- Work from home or remote work experience
- 25 WPM or more with 90% accuracy
- Google Suite
To apply for this job please visit hungrylion.ci.hr.