We are hiring **People Operations Interns** to join our team. _The incumbents will be responsible for People Operations/HR and Employer Branding_.
- Recruitment and Onboarding of new hires
- Research on modern practices of Talent Management / HR
- Build content and reports based on the research and have debrief sessions with the leadership team
- In-house (Internal) implementation of new processes & practices
- Build Culturelligence brand on their respective social media platforms by engaging in social media marketing practices
- Cross-collaborate with other team members from different function(s) to extend operations support and work on diverse projects
- Work very closely with the leadership team to extend support in any other activities/projects important for company growth and success
You will **learn Kanban tools to map workflow processes** and based on performance, you might get an opportunity to become certified in **Agile PeopleOps Framework™**.
At the end of the internship, you will get an opportunity to participate in **Career Coaching Conversations** with our leaders/mentors/career coaches followed by an open invitation to continue your participation in quarterly career conversations post-internship.
**Qualifications and Requirements:**
- Students currently pursuing their BBA/MBA/Masters in HR (or any other Bachelor/Master degree with a keen interest in HR/People Operations career)
- Students who have graduated and want to build skills in Agile PeopleOps / Agile HR
This is a remote/virtual (work-from-home) volunteer internship opportunity.
The **duration** of the internship is 3 months.
**Post-internship** you will receive an Internship completion certificate, endorsements on LinkedIn, and recommendations on your LinkedIn profile from our Leaders and team.
Interested candidates can send CVs to [email protected]