Investrust Bank Plc
Investrust Bank Plc (IBP) is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions that have fallen vacant as below:
Position title: Credit Administration Officer – P&TL
Location: Head Office
Reporting to: Credit Administration Manager
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for monitoring the Scheme and Personal loan portfolio for efficient and effective functioning of the Bank.
- Notifies timely the Insurance Company for new scheme loan cover.
- Timely and accurately invoices employers on the Scheme loan portfolio.
- Performs out calls on delinquent clients to discuss outstanding balances.
- Reviews information with senior members of the loss mitigation teams (Legal & Recoveries).
- Reviews delinquent client situations and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- Evaluates collateral, and documentation and financial information to determine borrower’s ability to pay.
- Conducts negotiations with borrowers and makes necessary decisions based on conditions presented to protect the Bank’s interest and achieve maximum recovery.
- Identifies possible walkout or exit strategies; gathers data to submit to senior management for approval.
- Maintains portfolio of troubled accounts, including preparation of periodic status reports, and account reconciliation.
- Works with property surveyors when there is need to value repossessed properties
- Works hand in hand with the Security firm placed at the repossessed properties to resolve any problems surrounding the property.
- Hands over properties that have either been sold out or the debt has been settled.
- Works with auctioneers when they need to be provided with information. pertaining to repossessed properties or locations.
- Takes potential buyers to the repossessed properties whenever requested or when they call.
- Repossesses property from delinquent clients .
- Prepares and submits Recoveries Monthly reports, Weekly Collection and Expected reports and Daily Collection and Expected reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in both corporate and consumer credit, banking, or finance.
Applications, supporting documentation and CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than Monday 15th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.