To deliver sales support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs). Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Zambia.
- Support Relationship Managers and SME Banker in maintaining, growing and sustaining quality relationships with existing and new Business Banking Customers.
- Drive revenue growth by increasing customer’s uptake and usage of the various Absa products i.e. BIB, Transactional Banking, Debt, FX, Card Acquiring and Retail Products.
- Support Relationship Managers Sales and Origination of Business Development Opportunities across all Banks products
- Involvement in the preparation of Credit applications of customers and in the overall monitoring and control of the quality of portfolio of borrowing customers.
- The Job holder will provide support to the Relationship Manager and SME Banker in ensuring that all aspects of the control framework are adhered to.
- Responsible for the Administrative aspects of the relationship, including support to account Opening, KYC details or other documentary requirements, security perfection on approved facilities, Actioning of Excesses and Interest Rates Reports.
- Support Relationship Managers with Customer Research, Sales Research to ensure that the Bank is abreast with Customers changing needs by using Market and Industry intelligence.
- The jobholder will be the point of contact for all Customer Service issues including timely query resolution to support Relationship Management.
- Deliver World class Customer experience through timely execution of customer requests as well as robust management of all queries and complaints aligned to Absa’s standard procedure and policy.
- Strive to continuously improve the levels of service, through Identification of key areas of concern as well as monitoring customer service and satisfaction.
- Proactively engage clients within the portfolio to discuss service issues that they may be facing and draw up plans to resolve.
- Collaborate with specialists in Transactional Banking, Trade Finance and Treasury to enhance customer experience and increase uptake and usage of the Banks products.
- Undertake scheduled customer service visits for top clients on the portfolio and customer phone calls for the rest.
- Produce quality Complaints MI as per set schedule and drive service excellence through action tracking logs to help in the monitoring of customer service levels and satisfaction.
- Arrange or undertake product and Service presentations where appropriate.
- Provide information to Corporate Customers on new products and services being introduced by the Bank.
- Support Relationship Manager in optimising sustainable revenue growth through X-sell and upsell of the Banks products
- Monitor leads and co-ordinate information for the Relationship Manager on overall portfolio.
- Develop understanding of the financial targets and key performance of the Relationship Managers portfolio.
- Develop Relationship account plans for customers including sales and contact strategy.
- Participate in the preparation of New Business Committee document for new and existing customers borrowing needs.
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customers’ needs and pro-actively solution in a timely manner.
- Produce call reports in agreed format for all scheduled significant business meetings, these should be updated on sales force
- Conduct research to identify potential new customers and maintain database of potential customers and existing customers.
- Undertake Customer Service visits for all clients with frequency based on value.
- Identify priority customers using the Customer Prioritisation Guidelines to assess their present and potential contribution
- Maintain a high standard of operational controls including adherence to Risk Management Control Document (RMCD) Guidelines, KYC & STM procedures and other Bank policies.
- Support Relationship Manager by actioning excess and Interest validation reports
- Provide support to Relationship Manager in connection with preparation, execution and perfection of security documentation.
- Co-ordinate the preparation and execution of account opening related documentation including mandates and application forms.
- Actively engagement the Treasury Department in the booking and administration of Customer Placement of funds and Assets booked on Front Arena (Treasury System)
- Collate Customer information on Service Performance for Relationship Managers (including volume of transactions and income).
- Ensure application of amendments to account details on borrowing limits, interest rates and commission charges after engagement with Relationship Managers
- Assist with preparation and update of Early Warning List customer records and participate in the Customer High –Medium/Low Risk Remediation exercise.
- Act as liaison for Risk Management information purposes with Customers, Accountants, Solicitors and any other relevant people.
- Ensure proper Segmentation codes are applied against assigned portfolio of Corporate Customers.
- Ensure all accounts within portfolio are linked on CID and data held comply with Basel II standards.
- Monitor and adhere to all Controls as per RCSA and Relevant policies evidenced through sign off of the Control dashboard and annual control plan.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.