- Provide accurate financial analysis and ensure that accurate, reliable, and detailed records of costing are maintained.
- Ensure strict internal control & compliance at all the sites.
- Collaborate with Product Supply Finance team members to better deliver on our key KPIs and goals.
Continue to build safety culture.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Ensures financial information for our grower clients is timely and accurate prepared
- Processes and prepares accurate operational financial information for grower clients within predetermined deadlines
- Management of Grower Accounting including handling of all A/P communications with vendors/Growers.
- Register all new contracts in SAP, process order creation, Purchase order and batch creation
- Monitoring of signed contract and legal documents and upload on share point: These are Contract, addendums, Vat authorization and Red flag assessments
- Invoicing of License fee: Comparing parental documents received from WH with SAP issue, Collecting GPS ha’s from field managers add on PO and capturing invoices
- Responsible for Payments for Corn business, all contractors linked to process order, trial production payments,
- Growers seed delivery tracking and confirmations in SAP before payments are made
- Reviews Grower Raw Seed receipts within the month and ensure that all are recorded in SAP
- Grower Payment tracking and Cashflow forecasting
- Responsible for Grower accruals, Age analysis and new grower application for Africa
- Oversee and contribute to the preparation of all inventories related information for financial statements (P&Ls, Balance Sheets, Statement of Cash Flows, ROI) and all other reports required by management
- Support Plant Controller on daily, monthly costing activities & analysis
- Share recommendations to seize opportunities or overcome challenges
- Interact and support key business decisions
- Discuss, prepare & execute succession planning and individual development plans
Key Working Relations:
- Direct reports of Plant Controller – Zambia
- All Zambia PS functions, Site Managers, Supply chain, planning and quality
- Finance and Controlling
- Procurement and Safety
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Certified Accountant and member of Zambia Professional Accounting body – ZICA
- At least 4 years’ experience in Costing
- Demonstrated experience in product costing and scenario analysis
- Knowledge of product supply processes and related systems
- Dedication, hard work and willing to stretch and achieve more
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional/cultural team based and matrix environment.
- Fluent in English
- // Agriculture / FMCG / Manufacturing industry experience (advantageous but not a requirement)
To apply for this job please visit bayerza.my.salesforce-sites.com.