Job Title: Copy Center Operator
The Copy Center Operator is responsible for providing daily production support for all our on-site Digital Imaging Copy, Print and binding operations. A high level of client satisfaction must be maintained by responding quickly and effectively to the client’s needs.
- Binding thermal and spiral
- Copying and Printing of documents
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects to completion
- Attention to detail
- Bulk scanning of documents
- Solid Customer service skills: Friendly attitude, timely, dependable, detail oriented and professional
- Always provide outstanding customer service
- Commitment to providing high quality copy and print production
- Serves as a liaison between the company and the client.
- Demonstrate proficiency in explaining all products, services, turnaround times, delivery schedules and guarantees to the clients
- Maintain all records and compliance on security and confidentiality of client materials
- Maintains a facility that is organized and always meets our quality standards
- Certificate or Diploma in relevant field.
- Proven computer skills
- Proven experience working with Microsoft products pertaining to the specific position including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office and other graphic arts software preferred.
- Knowledge of Production print and finishing and bindery equipment and utilization of typical office services equipment and technology strongly preferred.
- Experience in operating office machinery such as phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Should be a resident of Solwezi
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.