Laura and Partners Consulting
CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
We are hiring!
Laura & Partners Consulting Limited is supporting its client firm to employ a competent and qualified Copperbelt Manager.
The Copperbelt Manager will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for overseeing sales, operations, and customer services for the Copperbelt office, with a bias towards sales and operations.
The candidate should primarily have a background experience in the field of logistics or business administration, and should have practiced at senior management level on the Copperbelt, or at least have thorough knowledge of the business environment in the region, especially in the mining sector.
The candidate should also have good networks/contacts in the mining industry on the Copperbelt, or in other industries that are service providers to the mining industry. She/he should have sufficient exposure to enable interactions with top management both at local and international levels, especially in mining and related industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and increasing sales for the copper belt;
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area;
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base;
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers;
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market;
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole;
- Allocating areas to sales representatives;
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets;
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets;
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself;
- Collecting customer feedback and market research;
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors;
- Recruiting and training of staff.
Key Attributes and Skills
- Ability and temperament to work with details and time pressure.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with others and to effectively and clearly communicate via radio and telephone.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and decision-making skills to respond to high-pressure situations.
- Demonstrable time management skills to plan, manage, and coordinate the dispatch of multiple people over a sustained period of time.
- Organized and detail oriented, with a professional attitude.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate;
- Degree in Business Management or other equivalent field;
- Appropriate management courses and qualifications;
- Five years’ experience at management level;
- Two years’ experience in a Team Leader role;
- Experience in a multinational company and in dealing with different cultures;
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective training, coaching and people management practices, including leadership development;
Applications must be addressed to:
The Managing Partner
Laura & Partners Consulting Limited
CV 16 D.C. Wallace Road,
COMESA Exhibition Village, Show Grounds,
Only applications that are transmitted electronically will be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.