Dangote Cement Zambia
- Monitor various sections of the production line from the Central Control Room (CCR)
- To ensure precision and adherence to standards in the cement production process.
- Provide relevant information and direction to patrollers and operators in the production line
- based on monitored operations in liaison with the shift coordination
- Assist in implementing DIL’S approved production
- Monitor and control all sections of the plant process lines to ensure stable equipment operation, employee safety and compliance with prescribe standards and environmental regulations
- Log in process data at specified intervals, documents and report operational activities accordingly.
- Ensure smooth operation of the crusher raw mills, kilns and cement mills by providing constant
feedback and relevant guidance to shift coordinators, Engineers, Patrollers and Operators in the
execution of the field work
- Inform patrollers, Attendants and operators of failures, potential failure or trouble spots and
provide direction for problem solving.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot potential operating problems, either in consultation with shift
coordinators, Engineers and the section Head or independently when immediate action is
necessary to ensure production resumes
- Continuously review the plant automation system and make recommendations for improvement based on leading practises
- Prepare detailed reports on the work undertaken in clear and concise manner
- Supervise casual staff to ensure all conveyors belts in the unit are clean and free from jamming
- Ensure cement and clinker production targets are achieved during respective shift
- Perform any other duties assigned by the section Head /HOD
- Holder of BSc in Chemical and Processing Engineering or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant position
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.