Avani Hotels and Resorts
Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort. Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
Job Description Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of the resort’s IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, and systems.
- Plan and execute IT projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop and manage the IT department budget.
- Optimize resource allocation to maximize efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and manage relationships with third-party vendors and service providers. Ensure vendor compliance and performance.
- Implement security protocols to safeguard against unauthorized access and data breaches.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the IT department. Provide technical guidance and support to team members and develop/implement IT strategies aligned for the resort with the organization’s business objectives.
- Resolves high level technical problems timeously.
- Stay abreast of technological advancements and recommend innovative solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide training and support to end-users on IT systems and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (5 years or more) in IT management roles.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill
Closing Date: 1 February 2023