The community and social media Intern will contribute to the growth and maintenance of the Jacaranda hub community. The purpose of the role is to ensure that every member has a sense of belonging and that the community creates value for its members.
- Running social media campaigns to engage the community
- Increasing the hub’s exposure through social media platforms
- Creating monthly editorial calendars and using marketing strategies to deliver the brand’s message in creative ways.
- Ensuring brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Creating actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Ensuring progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on social media accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Posting content on social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
- Grow the community members and followers and manage the membership database.
- Manage communication and feedback with members.
- Degree or diploma in communications, marketing or business studies.
- Experience in social media and community management will be an added advantage.
Specialized Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to create engaging content
- Understanding of social media marketing
- A strong sense of brand voice
- Public relations and business development skills
- Strong copy writing skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.