World Vision Zambia
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Implement and monitor developmental activities in the respective zone
Monitor registered children with community volunteers using planned and initiated activities in line with child monitoring standards
Ensure children are participating in all programs either by WV or by government and other agencies
Support technical program activities aimed at promoting improved family, and gender relations, child participation, and voice and ensure monitoring is effectively conducted using recommended standard monitoring tool
Capture and upload sponsorship 2.0 products (CGVs, CUPs, CUVs, YUPs, & YUVs) according to quality partnership standards with a regular update of mobile upgrades.
Ensure that the respective standards for GNs, HOLDs, ILs, Sis, ELs, Support Office queries, death reports & RC management are adhered to.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Certificate in Social Sciences, Business Administration or any related qualification
- Experience in the field is highly desirable
- Effective people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only